How to whitelist Codage Studio?
To pause AdBlock, allowing ads to show ONLY on the site you’re currently visiting until you resume ad blocking:
- Click the AdBlock button and select Pause on this site.
- Right-click the page and select AdBlock > Pause on this site.
AdBlock will stay paused on all pages on the site even if you open one in a new tab. Ads will still be blocked everywhere else until you unpause.
- Click on the U-Block Origin Icon
- Click on the big blue button to turn off ad blocking for codagestudio.com
- Ads will still run on other websites
Ad Block Plus
- Click on Ad Block Plus icon
- Click on the blue toggle button to turn off the ad blocker on codagestudio.com
- Refresh page to continue
- Click Ad Guard button
- Click on the green toggle to turn off ad blocker
- Click on Ghostery icon
- Click Trust Site button
- Ads will be unblocked for codagestudio.com